New Psp Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Psp Group

Post by BerryBonJovi on 2017-11-02, 08:50

Good morning Lynne,
I commented on this before to you. Do you have to be a psper to join? I don't know how to do that stuff but, I'd love to join your group.Is there a cost to put a group on that site? I was wondering because I a group I put freeforums.org disappeared and,I was thinking I might put it on gabitos.com best of luck with the group. I wrote down the link.
Hugs,
Berry Bon Jovi

BerryBonJovi
BusyBeeBrat
BusyBeeBrat

Tagger or Snagger : snagger
Name on Tags : Bon Jovi or Jas

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayceeJewel1 on 2017-11-12, 10:50

Advertizing of other Groups is NOT allowed in this Group..Members who do this will be deleted per B& F RULES!

This is called Member-stealing!
:sorry:
:R&U:
GrayceeJewel1
Admin
Admin

Tagger or Snagger : Both
Name on Tags : Graycee

http://bratzandfriendz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryBonJovi on 2017-11-15, 09:57

Morning Graycee,
I didn't see that as member stealing.I saw it as she's starting a group of her own and, offered to have the members here join her group 2.It doesn't mean that any member that joins her group is going to leave this one.I sure wouldn't leave this one.Please don't misunderstand me I'm saying saying that t's okay to any rules if you feel that asking ppl to join her group is breaking this group's rules I'm sorry.
          Hugs,
Berry Bon Jovi

BerryBonJovi
BusyBeeBrat
BusyBeeBrat

Tagger or Snagger : snagger
Name on Tags : Bon Jovi or Jas

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayceeJewel1 on 2017-11-15, 10:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Morning Graycee,
I didn't see that as member stealing.I saw it as she's starting a group of her own and, offered to have the members here join her group 2.It doesn't mean that any member that joins her group is going to leave this one.I sure wouldn't leave this one.Please don't misunderstand me I'm saying saying that t's okay to any rules if you feel that asking ppl to join her group is breaking this group's rules I'm sorry.
          Hugs,
Berry Bon Jovi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Hi sweet..I am not upset with you in any way...I know what she was doing and it just against our rules for her to do that or at least her asking me if it was ok to do...I was reminding her not to do that, not you..I know everyone can go to whatever Group they want to go to..I definitely cannot stop anyone from doing that..I even belong to other Groups..Advertising is done a different way on forumotion & I hope she asks Forumotion how to do it.
NP, my sweet..you are fine.. xoxo
GrayceeJewel1
Admin
Admin

Tagger or Snagger : Both
Name on Tags : Graycee

http://bratzandfriendz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down